Conditions of Sale
1. Offers and prices
- Lebois & Co quotes prices in euro including VAT*.
- Lebois & Co does not accept responsibility for the consequences of print errors or changes in the indication of prices. When a quote is incorrect and a customer can reasonably appreciate the price quoted is wrong, Lebois & Co has the right to refuse the order.
- Special offers are valid as long as stock is available. Prices do not increase unless there is a legal cause.
*VAT for orders outside the European Union
We do not charge VAT for orders to an address outside of the European Union. However, please keep in mind the possibility of extra charges at customs. Lebois & Co has no influence on this. Any costs charged at customs (duties, taxes, etc.) are under the responsibility of the customer and therefore are to be paid by the customer.
- Payments can be made by creditcard, iDEAL, PayPal, SOFORT Banking, Bancontact/Mister Cash or bank wire transfer (IBAN).
- Orders are shipped once the payment is received.
- Orders are required to be paid within 3 days. Note: if for whatever reason an order fails to be paid within 3 days, it is automatically cancelled.
- Lebois & Co sends your order by mail with either recorded delivery or Express Delivery.
- Lebois & Co aims to have orders delivered as soon as possible (upon receiving of payment). However, we cannot guarantee delivery hours outside The Netherlands.
- If an item is no longer available for whatever reason, you will be duly notified. In this case, you have the right to cancel your order without incurring costs. Also, transferred payments for this order will be returned as soon as possible.
4. Shipping information
- Shipping costs are charged per order, regardless of the number of items.
- We will e-mail you the tracking information with which you can track your parcel.
- Lebois & Co insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature by an adult to confirm your acceptance of each Lebois & Co product delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you understand and accept that evidence of a signature by such recipient (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment of the sale contract by Lebois & Co and transfer of responsibility to the recipient in the same way as if the product had been delivered to you.
- When returning an order, shipping costs are at the customer’s expense, unless otherwise agreed.
- When replacing an order, the shipping costs are also at the expense of the customer. In the occasion of replacement, the one-off shipment from Lebois & Co to the customer of the item shall be once at the expense of Lebois & Co.
|Destination||Cost||Av. delivery time|
|The Netherlands||Orders below € 500: € 8
Order above € 500: free shipping
|Inside the EU||Orders below € 500: € 12
Order above € 500: free shipping
|Outside the EU*||Orders below € 500: € 12
Order above € 500: free shipping
* We do not charge VAT for orders to an address outside of the European Union. However there might be charges at customs. Any costs charged by customs (duties, taxes, etc.) will have to be paid by the customer.
5. Replacement and return
- Upon delivery of your order you have 14 days to replace or return the items. After this period the sale cannot be reversed and becomes definitive.
- When replacing or returning an order, the return shipping costs are at your own expense.
- In the occasion of replacement, the shipment from Lebois & Co to the customer will be at the expense of Lebois & Co (only the first time).
- If you return the complete order we will refund the full amount including the shipping costs. The return shipping costs are at your own expense.
- If you only return the order partly we will refund the amount excluding the shipping costs. The return shipping costs are at your own expense.
- The amount will be transferred to the same account you used to place the order.
When replacing or returning an item you have to fulfill the following requirements:
- You can only replace or return items that have been bought from Lebois & Co. The items have to be returned in new and unused and undamaged, with all original tags still attached and packed in suitable packaging. The extra straps or other items must also be in the original packaging.
- Expense and risk of return shipment are at the expense of the customer. Return shipment is to be done by recorded delivery with adequate insurance for damage or loss during shipment. Please make sure you always have proof of shipment until the issue has been resolved and you have received your refund. Lebois & Co is not responsible for items lost in transit.
- If you would like an item replaced, one-off shipment costs from Lebois & Co to the customer will be covered once by Lebois & Co.
- When returning goods the amount due for refunding (excl. shipment costs) shall be transferred to you within 15 days upon receipt of the returned item.
- In the case of receipt of damaged goods or complaints you should first contact us during office hours (CET) at telephone +31 (0)20-8005046 or by e-mail: email@example.com
- Packages sent to Lebois & Co without postage or with insufficient postage shall not be accepted, regardless of the reason for returning.
6. Cancellation of order or pre-order
If for some reason you desire to cancel your order, you can do so within 24 hours after you have completed your order. Please do so per e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you want to cancel your pre-order, you can do so until 24 hours before the moment of shipping.
7. Warranty and liability
- Lebois & Co guarantees that all items offered comply with fitness for purpose regulations.
- Warranty period of articles sold via the internet shall be equal to the factory warranty which is 2 years.
- Warranty given by Lebois & Co shall be limited to free of charge repair or replacement and/or the replacement of defect parts, according to the norms set by the producer. Warranty shall only be provided in case of appropriate usage of the item in accordance with its purpose.
- The warranty is null and void when any defect or damage has occurred as a result of a lack of maintenance or when the wear and tear can be considered normal.
- The warranty shall not cover cases of inappropriate usage or usage other than the item’s intended purpose, or damages resulting from intentional harm or negligence, or cases of breach of the customer’s obligations.
- If you wish to return an item on the warranty, than you must do one of the following:
- • hand in the item at one of our locations
- • send the item to our postal address
- If the delivered product does not conform with the agreement and this non-conformity complies a breach of manufacturer’s product liability, Lebois & Co shall not be liable for any resulting damages.
- Clauses concerning warranty in these general terms and conditions do not take into consideration your warranty applications as defined in the law, taking into consideration what is defined in these general terms and conditions and in the agreement, including the nature and the state of the item subject to purchase and delivered to you.
- When the producer of a defective item is responsible for damage resulting from the defective item, the responsibility of Lebois & Co will be limited to repair or replacement of the item, or the refund of the purchase price.
- Lebois & Co is not responsible for damage resulting from intentional misuse and/or abusive handling, or usage of the item unfit for its purpose.
9. Unavailable items
Unfortunately, there may be occasions when an item may no longer be available.
In this case you will be notified by email.
10. Complaints, questions and information
Do you have complaints, questions or do you want more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Lebois & Co strives to solve complaints within 5 days. However, if for whatever reason we fail to get back to you we will inform you by email.
Telephone: +31 20 800 5046 (Monday – Friday: 9.00-17.00 CET)
Lebois & Co, a brand of Compagnie des Montres Lebois & Cie B.V., Keizersgracht 391A, 1016 EJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Copyright and Trademarks
The website LEBOISANDCO.COM (the “Website”) is owned by Lebois & Co. Lebois & Co owns or has rights to all of the used wallpapers, icons, characters, artwork, images, photos, graphics, music, text, videos, software and other content of the Website (the “Content”), and all PHP, HTML, CGI and other code and scripts in any format used to implement the Website (the “Code”). The Content and Code of the Website are protected by copyright. Except as set forth herein, you may not copy, upload, modify, transmit, download, re-publish, display for redistribution to third parties for commercial purposes, or otherwise distribute any Content or Code from the Website without the prior written agreement of Lebois & Co. You may not use the Code or Content from the Website for any purpose other than those set forth herein.
All logos, names and trademarks which appear on the Website are property of Lebois & Co. You may not use them in any manner which is likely to cause confusion or in any other way without the prior express written permission from Lebois & Co.
Your failure to comply with these terms will constitute breach of contract and will violate Lebois & Co’s copyright, trademark and other proprietary and intellectual property rights. You may print in hard copy portions of the Website for non-commercial purposes only.
Terms & Conditions for Pre-orders and Deposits
Lebois & Co gives you the option to ‘Pre-order’ their timepieces and thus reserve a watch in the upcoming production batch. Pre-orders are subject to the following terms of sale:
- Pre-ordering can be done by paying the full amount or by paying a deposit.
- After placing a Pre-order (full payment or deposit) we will send you a confirmation of your pre-order. In case of a deposit, both the ‘Deposit’ and ‘Future (balance) payment’ will be shown in the Partial Payment Summary in the order confirmation and in the original order in your account on our website.
- CDMLEC Rewards are applied to fully paid orders automatically. This includes deposit orders. Meaning that after paying the full amount, the rewards will be added to your account.
- After placing a Pre-order (full payment or deposit) you have 14 days to decide to cancel your order and get a full refund (excluding banking and/or transfer fees).
- After 14 days of placing a Pre-order (full payment or deposit) your order becomes final and non-refundable. The full payment or deposit amount can then only be used towards other products from this website or other CDMLEC websites for products like watches, straps or accessories.
- Orders are processed and delivered in order of receipt.
- All orders are available for shipping worldwide.
- In case of a pre-order with deposit, four weeks before the delivery of your timepiece we will send a request to pay the balance order to be paid via a secure link with our payment providers. At that stage your deposit will not be refundable in case of a last minute cancellation. Your timepiece will be shipped once the full payment for the pre-ordered timepiece was received.
- Lebois & Co may modify these terms and conditions at any time. If you disagree with these terms and conditions, please do not proceed and contact us at email@example.com.
- By placing a Pre-order, you accept the above terms of sale. Accepting the above terms establishes a binding contract between you and Lebois & Co.